The Finger Lakes FNRA invites you to be a Sponsor of the 26th Annual Finger Lakes FNRA Dinner and Fundraiser being held on Sunday, April 7, 2019, at the Harbor Hotel in Watkins Glen, NY.
What is the Finger Lakes FNRA Committee's purpose?
To raise money to support the expansion of the shooting sports in our community through grants to local groups, clubs, organizations, and any individual or agency who supports the shooting sports.
How will your contribution help?
Your sponsorship will allow our committee to supply grants to the eligible groups in our community. Eligible programs include shooting safety and education programs, youth and women programs, marksmanship training programs, conservation projects, and range improvements as they relate to the shooting sports and the public good.
Underwriting a Live Auction Item through your Cash Donation -
- Your Organization on display with the Item you are underwriting.
- Your Organization announced when the item is auctioned in the live auction.
Donating Products and Certificates -
- Your Organization’s name on display at the item you have donated.
Both Options -
- Your Organization listed on our Website and in our Event Program as a Sponsor.
- Tax Deductible Contribution
We expect 250 attendees at this year's event. Our event is the perfect place for you to advertise your business and help support a great cause. Be a part of this great cause.
For more information and to become a Sponsor please email email@example.com